PREFINISH TECHNICAL DATA
The Ultra Violet (UV) coating system supplied by Doormerica is a full complete UV cured system. This system is in direct compliance of A.W.I. Section 1500 “UV curable coating item A #5610“. The performance number is 33, which compares to the very best of any coating systems. The coating process is as follows:
- 1st coat = UV filler
- 2st coat = UV filler
- 3rd coat = UV Epoxy Acrylic Topcoat
- 4th coat = UV Epoxy Acrylic Topcoat
The total dry film is 1.2-1.6 mils dry.
PREFINISH TOUCH UP INFORMATION
- Sherwin Williams Product
- Water White Conversion Varnish, Satin Sheen #V84
- Ken Var Catalist #V66V21
- Scuff sand prior to application
WATER-REPELLANT PRESERVATIVE NON-PRESSURE TREATMENT (WDMA I.S.4-2015)
The preservative treatment system supplied by Doormerica is in direct compliance with WDMA I.S.4-2015 standards. The product is a “Waterbased Woodlife, 4:1 Concentrate”. This system is a penetrating, piantable, water repellant preservative for wood. It is intended to be used to treat wood to proect against Decay Fungi, Surface mold and mildew, swelling, warping, and splitting.
These photograph samples are not intended to be used for final color selection, they are merely a display of colors available. Please contact Doormerica for an actual face veneer sample to determine your final color selection. Custom colors are also offered with a minimum 25 door quantity order.
- UV Technology Cured System that provides the highest level of quality and durability
- Eliminates the issues of a field finished door
- Environmentally friendly with virtually zero VOC emissions
- LEED Compliant with no added Urea Formaldehyde
- Meets or Exceeds AWI Section 1500 and WDMA I.S. 1-A Specifications
- Nine Standard and custom colors available
- Plastic peel coat applied to faces prior to shipping
WOOD SKIN TECHNICAL DATA
All Architectural wood skin species are manufactured under conformance to the following industry standards. WDMA I.S. 1-A, W.I.C. Section 12, I. 1300 “Premium” and “Custom” Grade. All Architectural wood skins are 2 ply construction with 1/42” face veneer. All stocked skins inventoried are “Book Match/Running Match” faces.
American Series Links
Molded Panel Designs
Molded Panel Sticking
The LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Green Building Rating System
This warranty applies only to the Doormerica Manufacturing doors described.
CARB / TSCA Statement
California Air Resources Board Compliance Statement
Prop 65 Statement
California Prop 65 Statement
DOORMERICA is your full-service commercial and residential door supplier, building quality products since 1989.
STEEL LOUVER DOORS
A comprehensive E-Learning experience for Doormerica Products. Explore our training modules that will make you a Doormerica Expert.