WHITE LAMINATED DOORS
• White laminated glass is constructed with a Poly Vinyl Butyral (PVB) plastic interlayer between 2 sheets of glass to form one single, opaque, impact resistant sheet.
• Laminated glass has a sound control rating of STC 34, effectively reducing unwanted noise.
• Screens out harmful ultraviolet light.
• Reduced risk of shattering or penetration – glass particles cling to vinyl interlayer increasing security and peace of mind.
• Smooth both sides for easy clean up and peel coating protects glass during painting.
• Doors come factory primed.
• Laminated glass opacity filters light while maintaining privacy.
• 1/4″ clear tempered or white laminated and 7/32″ obscure glass available to replace any square panel in either Infinity with a raised molding or Ovation with your choice of sticking.
TEXTURED GLASS DOORS
• One-piece tempered glass available in Obscure, Rain, or Reed pattern adds a high level of privacy and modern appeal, making them the perfect choice for any interior application.
• Available in double sided or split design, mirror options are available in Infinity, Ovation and Encore. Perfect for bathrooms, closets and dressing rooms, Infinity door designs on one side can be backed with mirrors that have a raised molding. This same “split design” can be done with Encore router carved doors but with an inset, flush mirror. In Ovation, “split designs” are available with flat panel construction and the mirror can also have a soft arch or eyebrow detail at the top and your choice of sticking. Mirror door option is not available in Bravo.
DOORMERICA is your full-service commercial and residential door supplier, building quality products since 1989.